Choosing to come to counseling is very important. Making that choice is the first step in beginning the transformation towards a whole new life of self-discovery and change. Counseling is one of the most helpful tools you can use to help you become the best you. Look below for more information on session types and rates.
Is It Worth it?
Some costs of NOT seeking help…
- Average cost of divorce in United States: $15,000 to $20,000
- Medical bills from stress-related diseases
- Decreased quality of life
- Continued sadness and feeling lost
- Poor or loss of relationships
- Decreased productivity at work
- Continued panic attacks and anxiety
- Overall decrease of happiness and contentment with life.
Yes, YOU are worth it!
You may be thinking to yourself “Is it worth all the price” The answer is yes. When we are sharing and talking with others who have had or are currently experiencing difficulties many will say peace of mind and quality of life are far better than not having it.
When you really think about it your peace of mind and an improved quality of life are priceless.
Investing in counseling is investing in yourself.
We frequently invest our time, energy and money into other things, sometimes those things are temporary and do not last. Those things do not change the course of our life or move us in a positive direction. In order to truly reap the benefits of transformation we must invest in ourselves.
Can you really put a price on your peace of mind and well-being?
We encourage you to consider…
- Not having peace of mind vs. mental stability
- Living with the problem continuously vs. discovering ways to overcome the challenges
- Staying in the difficult situation vs. living the life that makes you truly happy
Types of payment accepted: Payment is due at the beginning of the session
- Credit or Debit (all major credit cards)
- Health Savings Account Cards
Types of Sessions & Rates
Angel M. Hoodye, MS, LPC-S, CART
- Initial intake Counseling Intake $120
- Family & Parenting $160
- Presentations by request
Additional LPC Interns
Note: The Licensed Professional Counselor Intern (LPC-Intern) is working under the supervision of Mrs. Hoodye.
- Initial intake Counseling Intake $75
- Marriage & Couples Counseling $120
- Family & Parenting $120
- Presentations by request
Out of network
If you have insurance with a company we are not with. You are responsible for paying the full amount of the fee. We can provide you with a detailed receipt. You can use that receipt to submit to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement.
Insurance is an agreement between you and your insurance company as to how counseling will be paid for. Most insurances want you to be diagnosed and usually dictate how many and what type of therapy you can have. That choice can decided between you and your counselor.
To increase confidentiality, we do not accept insurance. Many insurance companies will reimburse clients for private pay if a receipt is provided. We can provide you with a detailed receipt for reimbursement. We would love to help, just tell us how to best help you!
There is a 24 hour advance notice required if you are not able to attend the counseling session. If you do not show up for your scheduled counseling appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full amount. At the next scheduled visit. Checks returned will accrue a return check fee of $25.00.
We look forward to working with you very soon!
Flourishing Hope Counseling PLLC a Kingsville, TX private counseling practice.